- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid class “A” CDL, from state of residence.
- Must have 1 year verifiable experience in the last 3 years, on the equipment they will operate and an acceptable work history for the past 10 years. All gaps in employment must be accounted for.
- No more than 2 moving violations in any type of motor vehicle in the last 3 years.
- No license suspension/disqualification for traffic convictions within the last 3 years.
- No more than 2 license suspensions for non-moving violations.
- A copy of a valid long form physical and medical card performed in the last 12 months.
- A DOT drug test with a negative result is required before an applicant starts driving.
- No drug or alcohol (DUI/DWI) related convictions/incidents within the last 5 years. Incidents over 5 years will be reviewed.
- Criminal convictions and similarly related activity that may pose a threat to health, safety and welfare for the organization and its staff may disqualify you from further consideration.
All criminal convictions will be considered on a case-by-case basis after taking into account the relevant facts and circumstances,
including but not limited to the type of conviction, the date it occurred, and its relevance to the services to be performed
- Any preventable accidents in the last 3 years will be reviewed.
- No discharge for safety reasons from a previous employer.
******To sign on with our company you will be required to provide us with an inspection that was done in the last 30 days by a nationally recognized chain garage, dealership or approved state inspection program.
Questions? Please complete our Contractor Contact form to receive more information.